1. The campaign is open to all new and existing Change users from 00:00 GMT September 18 until 23:59 GMT October 17, 2023.
2. Participants have to submit their email addresses associated with the Change account via the form on the campaign page to participate in the campaign.
3. Participants have to submit their nicknames via the form on the campaign page. Nicknames will be publicly displayed on the leaderboard.
4. Participants can trade any of the assets in the Change app to qualify for the campaign. Both spot crypto and CFD trading are taken into account.
5. Participants who don’t have a verified margin account at Change, can participate with the virtual money through “Learn and Earn” account.
6. If the “Learn and Earn” account becomes inactive after verifying a real margin account, all trades done with the virtual money will still be taken into account when calculating the results for the leaderboard, as well as the subsequent margin or spot trades with the real money.
7. Participants’ objective is to increase the value of their portfolio by trading. The winner is the participant who has achieved the biggest increase at the close of the trading day on October 19.
8. Only trades that were open and closed between September 18 - October 17 count towards the campaign.
9. The top 30 winners will split the following prize pool:
10. The leaderboard is updated hourly during the campaign. The results are published on the same Tournament page.
11. The final results of the leaderboard will be published on the campaign page by 17:00 GMT on October 17, 2023.
12. The prizes will be credited to the winners’ Change accounts by October 20, 2023.
13. Change reserves the right to cancel the campaign or change its terms at any time without giving prior notice and by making the information available on the website.
14. Should Change detect fraud or any manipulation of the campaign rules or abuse of the campaign, the relevant user will be suspended from the current campaign.
15. Employees and Managers of Change cannot qualify as Participants, and, therefore, cannot be eligible for any prize.