Art has taken over Change’s office! So, we’ve minted seven purrfect Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), and they’re up for grabs on OpenSea. These one-off cards feature the two things our team loves the most: crypto and our pets 😻
Each of the seven NFTs offers fun facts about our furry friends, their funky owners and their favourite crypto. Buy Change’s NFT card and do some good. We’ll donate all the funds received from this campaign to Hoiupaiga Loomakliinik, a non-profit animal shelter.
What are NFTs?
Non-Fungible Tokens are irreplaceable, one-of-a-kind assets minted on the Ethereum blockchain. For example, a bitcoin is fungible - trade one for another bitcoin, and you’ll have exactly the same thing. A unique trading card, however, is non-fungible. If you traded it for a different card, you’d have something completely different.
You can find NFTs selling for crazy money everywhere - in the art world, gaming and even real estate. And while we don’t expect our fluffy friends to sell for $69,000,000 just yet, we do see a great opportunity to step into the world’s most rapidly-growing digital market for a good cause.
How to Participate?
Everything you need is an Ethereum (ETH) address and some love for pets, crypto and art!
- Check our Change Pets NFT collection on OpenSea, a peer-to-peer marketplace for rare digital items.
- Choose one of the cards you’d like to buy. Each Change’s NFT has a fixed price starting from 0.025 ETH.
- Once you’re ready, press 'Buy now' and connect your NFT with one of the following ETH wallets:
- If you don't have an ETH wallet, we recommend Fortmatic or MetaMask. After setting up the wallet, you can transfer ETH from your Change account to it and proceed with the purchase.
- After you pay for the NFT, the Ethereum network will process your transaction, and then you’ll become an owner of digital art 🤩
Change will convert all ETH earnings to euro and donate the money to Hoiupaiga Loomakliinik, a non-profit animal shelter in Tallinn, Estonia.
Buy Change Pets NFT and help us make the world a kinder place!